- Category: Foundation Info
- Created: Wednesday, 26 December 2012 22:02
We provide hope, education, and support to sarcoma patients and their families in the Pacific Northwest, while investing in research to improve cure rates for sarcomas.
- Compassion — Provide comfort through a sympathetic awareness.
- Advocacy — Promote accurate diagnosis, research and treatment options through our investment in research
- Responsibility — Provide timely, accurate information and reliable resources.
- Education — Provide educational materials for patients and families about this disease.
Better treatments for sarcoma patients and increased cure rates.